As your retirement plan advisors, we will collaborate with you to develop a retirement program that provides your staff with the means to supplement their financial resources in their retirement years.
We will partner with you to:
- build a retirement plan strategy that fits you and your staff’s unique needs
- choose the most appropriate service provider/record keeper
- minimize your fiduciary risk while complying with all ERISA, federal and/or regulatory requirements
- develop investment fund options that provide a broad range of participant choices
- measure the success of your program with ongoing review and communication
The plan advisor relationship offers additional value by providing participants with plan education and one-on-one investment guidance to assist them in determining and meeting their retirement goals.
Supporting the Plan Sponsor
- Plan design and development
- Consultative administrative support
- Investment performance reviews
- Plan mergers and compliance support
Supporting the Plan Participants
- Enrollment meetings
- Educational workshops
- Investment guidance
- Retirement planning
Contact NBCS or your NBCS Financial Consultant for more details.