William L. Braude
Vice President & Financial Consultant
Mr. Braude serves as a Vice President & Financial Consultant for NBC Securities, Inc. since July 2012. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Braude worked as a Vice President & Financial Consultant for RBC Wealth Management starting in 2006.
Mr. Braude has significant experience in wealth management, corporate and executive services, investment banking, and branch management. He began his career with Robinson-Humphrey in 1986. He also worked at Alex Brown & Sons and Barnett Bank. While at Barnett Bank of Tallahassee, he worked closely with the Area President, Head of Commercial Banking, and Head of the Trust Department to build a successful bank wealth management office.
Mr. Braude currently works with high net worth families, foundations and endowments to provide asset management and wealth solutions.
- BS in Political Science & Government – University of Florida
- MBA in Business Administration & Management – Florida State University
- FINRA Licenses: Series 3, Series 7, Series 9, Series 10, Series 63, Series 65
- JBS Accretive Consulting, Partner
Areas of Focus
- High Net Worth Private Clients
- Foundations & Endowments
- Corporate & Executive Services