Vice President & Financial Consultant
Mr. Abrams works with individuals and corporate clients to help them achieve their goals in the area of investment strategies, financial/estate planning, and business retirement plans. Understanding a client’s financial objectives and implementing a strategy to achieve established goals are integral to his practice.
By working with clients to formulate a customized approach, Mr. Abrams helps clients manage current financial needs and prepare to achieve long-term objectives. Portfolios are diversified, monitored, and rebalanced as needed to maintain appropriate asset allocation.
- BS in Finance- University of Maryland, College Park
- MBA in Business- University of Baltimore
- FINRA Licenses: Series 7, Series 31, Series 63, Series 65
- Licensed in Maryland & Florida for Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Variable Annuities
- Pikesville Chamber of Commerce – Board Member
Areas of Focus
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Planning
- Estate Planning