Vice President & Financial Consultant
Mr. Seider serves as Vice President and Financial Consultant with NBC Securities, Inc. He has worked in the financial services industry continuously since 1982. He began his career as a fixed income specialist focusing on both taxable and tax-free products, serving both institutional and retail clients.
Mr. Seider has worked for locally based financial planning and money management firms, as well as both nationally and regionally based firms. Additionally, he assisted in the establishment of an investment advisory department for a large regional accounting firm.
In 2005, Mr. Seider rejoined Ferris, Baker Watts, Inc. as Vice President of Investments and in March of 2009, when Ferris, Baker Watts, Inc. merged with RBC Wealth Management, Mr. Seider continued in his role as a Vice President.
In February 2013, Mr. Seider joined NBC Securities, Inc. where he provides clients with goal-oriented investment and financial plans, tailored to each client’s specific needs.
Mr. Seider’s goal is to help client’s create and preserve multi-generational wealth by offering customized, goal-oriented wealth management planning services. His focus is assisting individuals, trust and pension plans in the development and management of investment portfolios.
- Bachelor of Science in Fnance/Marketing – Towson University
- Master of Science in Finance – University of Baltimore
- FINRA Licenses: Series 7, Series 31, Series 53, Series 63
- Financial Planning Association
- Hereford Lacrosse
- Hereford Sports Boosters
- Glencoe Community Association
- US Lacrosse- Great Baltimore
- Baltimore Hebrew
- Hereford Strong Backs
Areas of Focus
- Wealth Management & Estate Planning
- Investment Planning & Asset Allocation Modeling
- Professional Money Management Solutions
- Risk Management
- Customized Growth & Income Portfolio Design
- Retirement Planning
- Tax-Free Municipal Bonds & Taxable-Corporate Bonds
- Treasury/Agency Bonds