Mr. Musso joined NBC Securities in 2003 as a Vice President and Financial Consultant. Since joining the firm, his primary focus has been to helping clients develop investment strategies that enable them to live an enjoyable, dignified retirement. Mr. Musso offers solutions such as 401(k) plans/rollover guidance, SIMPLE IRAs, SEP IRAs, annuities, and college 529 plans as well as traditional retail brokerage accounts.
He graduated cum laude from the University of Alabama in 1993 with a degree in Finance with concentration in Investment Management and has over 10 years of prior banking experience as a credit analyst and commercial banking officer. Mr. Musso also served as Vice President of Private Client Services for First American Bank in Huntsville, AL before transitioning to his current role with NBC Securities.
He enjoys spending time with his family, and competing in recreational activities such as mud runs and triathlons.
- BS in Finance – University of Alabama, Cum Laude
- FINRA Licenses: Series 7, Series 63, Series 65
Areas of Focus
- Investment Strategies
- Private Wealth Management
- Retirement and & College Planning
- Guaranteed Income Planning
- Fee Based Service
- Tax deferred & Tax free Strategies
- Unit Investment Trusts
- Structured Certificates of Deposits