Senior Vice President / Financial Consultant
Mr. Miller has been in the financial services industry since 1968. He began with NBC Securities, Inc. in June 2014 as a Senior Vice President & Financial Consultant. He has experience with a broad range of investment environments and an understanding of many investment products and services. He has been licensed as a salesman in the financial services industry since 1968 and as a Branch Manager since 1974. Prior to joining NBC Securities, Inc., Mr. Miller was a Senior Vice President & Financial Advisor with the Private Client Group of RBC Wealth Management. He previously held the position of Senior Vice President & Branch Manager with Ferris, Baker Watts, Inc. and was Senior Vice President & Branch Manager of McDonald Investments, Inc. in Granville, Ohio.
Mr. Miller graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Arts in English literature in 1965, and earned an MBA from The Ohio State University in 1979.
Mr. Miller resides in Granville with his wife, Eloise. They enjoy singing in two choirs and golfing together. He is a 20 year Granville Rotarian. He is a long-time volunteer in the Newark, Ohio Salvation Army Soup Kitchen. A lover of classical music, Mr. Miller is the Past President of the Newark-Granville Symphony Orchestra Board of Trustees. He is presently Fundraising & Development Officer for Project Main Street in Newark, Ohio.
- BA in English Literature – The Ohio State University
- MBA – The Ohio State University
- FINRA Series License: 7, 8, 31, 63 & 65
- Insurance Licenses: Life & Long-term Care
- Newark Area Financial Planning Group
- Granville Rotary Club
Areas of Focus
- Individual investors & families, financial & retirement planning, investment advice & management, using all major investment & insurance products.
- Business retirement plans; develop and manage employee retirement plans for small to mid-sized organizations.
- Non-profit organization cash and investment management. Clients include: governmental, educational, religious, arts, social service, fraternal.