Vice President & Financial Consultant
Mr. Lofquist has twenty-six years of experience in the financial services industry. He joined NBC Securities in August of 2015 as a Vice President and Financial Consultant following a transition from JHS Capital Advisors where he had been a Financial Advisor since 2012. Prior to JHS, Mr. Lofquist was employed as an Advisor with RBC Capital Markets as well as Smith Barney. Mr. Lofquist is a graduate of Texas Tech University with a Master’s of Science in Accounting and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®).
Mr. Lofquist provides comprehensive financial and retirement planning for individuals and corporations with a focus on retirement income planning. He also offers guidance and direction to corporations with regard to employer retirement plans. He is able to utilize a range of products and resources including the ability to engage professional money managers for clients.
Steve’s goal is to provide his clients with the highest level of customer service with an emphasis on clear, concise communications and timely response.
- Graduate of Texas Tech University with a Master’s of Science in Accounting
- CFP® – Certified Financial Planner
- FINRA Licenses: Series 7, General Securities & Advisory Business
- Licensed for Life, Variable Contracts, Annuities, Accident and Health Insurance in KS, MO, NM and PA
Areas of Focus
- Professional Money Management
- Mutual Funds
- Unit Trusts
- Retirement Planning
- Life Insurance