David E. Hope
Mr. Hope began his career as a staff accountant and became a licensed CPA in the State of Florida. He went to work for the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) as a Compliance Examiner for two years, thereafter, he joined a series of Broker/Dealers as a Compliance Officer and culminated in becoming the Director of Compliance for the Broker/Dealer subsidiary of a regional bank. Mr. Hope became a financial consultant when he helped start a private banking department for a community bank. He has worked with clients exclusively since 2006 by creating and managing investment portfolios, helping to establish retirement plans, cash flow plans and college funding plans.
Mr. Hope works with clients to identify current assets, future financial needs and set goals. He designs and monitors securities portfolios to help clients achieve their goals. He also educates clients on strategies and available products as a means to generate current income and potential for asset growth.
- BS in Accounting – University of Florida
- FINRA Licenses: Series 4, Series 7, Series 24, Series 53, Series 55, Series 63, Series 65, Series 66
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Areas of Focus
- Financial and Estate Planning
- Wealth Transfer
- Portfolio Management