D. Scott Glenn
Senior Vice President & Financial Consultant
Mr. Glenn has been in the financial services industry for over 30 years. Prior to joining NBC Securities, he served as Vice President & Senior Investment Strategist with Wells Fargo.
As a financial consultant and trust officer to individuals and businesses, Mr. Glenn has spent his professional career providing comprehensive solutions to assist clients in developing appropriate investment and financial planning strategies.
Mr. Glenn employs a wide range of financial resources in an effort to achieve his clients’ goals and objectives and to develop a long-lasting relationship formed on a foundation of trust, integrity, and exceptional service.
- BA in Economics – Auburn University
- MBA – Samford University
- FINRA Licenses: Series 7 & 66
- Certified Trust & Financial Advisor
- Certified Investment Management Analyst
- Dean’s Advisory Council for the College of Liberal Arts at Auburn University
- Alabama Economics Club
- Investment Management Consultant’s Association
Areas of Focus
- Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- Estate & Trust Planning