Senior Vice President & Florida Sales Manager
Ms. Kimmel-Geiger serves as a Senior Vice President and Florida Sales Manager for NBC Securities, Inc. She has over two decades of experience in the financial services industry. In her role, Ms. Kimmel-Geiger leads our team of financial consultants in providing all aspects of programs and services – from financial consulting, investment strategies, portfolio reviews, financial plans, to individual and business retirement plans.
Ms. Kimmel-Geiger has spent more than 20 years in the financial industry as a senior executive leading divisions in retail banking, lending, investments, wealth management, financial planning, trust services and private banking. During her career, Ms. Kimmel-Geiger served as a senior vice president for Colonial Wealth Management’s Brokerage Division as a State Sales Director and also held the position of National Sales Director of the Private Client Group and Financial Planning divisions. She has over two decades of experience overseeing retail bank and investment operations, lending, private banking and financial planning departments. In 2001, she was ranked #7 in the Nation of Top Financial Advisors by American Banker, Bank Investment Marketing magazine, and has won numerous awards for her accomplishments.
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration – Brevard Community College
- College for Financial Planning
- Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant (ChFEBC℠)
- Heartland Institute of Financial Education, Certified Financial Educator, (CFEd®) Designation
- Florida Department of Financial Services
- Certified Life Insurance Continuing Education & Pre-Licensing Instructor
- Life including Variable Annuity License, 214
- Greene Consulting Institute: Senior Financial Consultant Designation
- FINRA Licenses: Series 6, Series 7, Series 24, Series 53, Series 63, Series 65
Areas of Focus
- New Business Development
- Coaching, Training & Education
- Retail & Investment Operations