Vice President & Financial Advisor
Michael Coutré is a Financial Advisor with 21 years of experience consulting, evaluating and developing strategies designed to meet expectations whether they be individuals, corporations, endowments or foundations. Michael joined NBC Securities in March of 2015 following 6 years as a Financial Advisor and Branch Director with RBC Wealth Management in Santa Rosa, CA. Michael began his financial services career with Merrill Lynch in 1994 where he was the Lead Client Relationship Manager on a team responsible for over $250 million in client assets.
In addition to his licensing accomplishments, Michael also earned a CIMA® designation through the Investment Management Consultants Association. This designation focuses on asset allocation, ethics, due diligence, risk measurement, investment policy and performance measurement and requires designees to reaffirm their proficiency through continual recertification.
Mr. Coutre’s philanthropic efforts include active participation as a committee member of the Schools Plus Endowment Fund, a board member of the Sonoma County Alliance and a member of the Santa Rosa Junior College District Bond Oversight Committee, as well as former board positions on the St. Joseph Health System Board of Trustees, Memorial Hospice and the Hospital Foundation, the Mendocino County Primary Purpose Board, the James G. Cummings Foundation and as a committee member of the Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa Flight Review.
- Graduate – Worsham College
- Certified Investment Manager Analyst
- FINRA Licenses: Series 3, 7, 63, 65, 9 and 10
- Life/Variable Insurance Licensed
- Committee Member – Schools Plus Endowment Fund
- Board Member – Sonoma County Alliance
- Member – Santa Rosa Junior College District Bond Oversight Committee
Areas of Focus
- Strategic Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- Retirement & College Planning
- Tax-deferred and Tax-free Strategies