CFP, Financial Advisor
Mr. Atkinson has more than ten years of professional investment management experience. He holds a Master’s of Science Degree in Personal Financial Planning. He also holds the CIMA designation through the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and the CFP designation among other industry recognized designations.
Mr. Atkinson applies investment and wealth planning strategies to provide comprehensive solutions for business owners, families, and individuals. He believes in a systematic approach to money management and the importance of having a detailed process that is based on a foundation of intellectual rigor and discipline.
Mr. Atkinson serves as a 403(b)/457 advisor for Pinellas Country Schools, Manatee County Schools, St. Petersburg College and the State College of Florida. Armand is licensed to conduct business in AL, CO, CT, FL, LA, MD, MA, MI, MO & TN. He currently resides in St. Petersburg, Florida where he enjoys networking and community involvement.
- BA in Economics & MS in Personal Financial Planning
- CFP®- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- CIMA®- designation from the Investment Management Consultants Association at the University of Pennsylvania
- MPAS®, AWMA®, CRPC® & CMFC®- designations from the College for Financial Planning
- Graduate of Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
- FINRA Licenses: Series 7, Series 66
- Florida Life, Health & Variable Annuities Licenses